+ RULES +
1. Horses must be LSQ or PSQ.
2. Horses must have the proper information in their title/description. This information is: Horse’s name, breed, sex, and [optional] years old. All of that information goes in the description of the entry. The title of your entry should be the name of the class. For ex, “Warmblood” and nothing else.
3. Two horses per class, unless other word is said.
4. Horses must fit in the class they are put into. For example, a Percheron cannot go in the Warmblood class.
5. All brand horses are welcome, as long as they fit into the category.
6. Pictures must be well taken with decent lighting.
7. Pictures can be taken inside or outside, as long as the judge can clearly see all of the horse.
8. Please put all of your horses in a board and then post it on the group. If you have trouble doing so, make a post on the group saying that you are entered, and then send the judge your shelf through private message. If you do not do one or the other of these things, your entry will be discarded without notice to you.
9. Horses show better with breed documentation. Including documentation may help your placings.
10. Please be respectful to your other entrants. Do not make unnecessary ‘drama’ on the group as that is not at all what the group is up for.
11. If you have any questions, private message me or comment on a post made by the judge!
Failure to follow these rules may result in anywhere from a warning to an expulsion from the show. I apologize for any inconvenience. Now, over with the seriousness! Thank you for reading through these! And again, if you have any further questions don’t be afraid to say something!